Thank you, Kelly, for bestowing upon me such a prestigious and coveted award :)
The rules for accepting this award are as follows:
* Thank the person who gave you the award.
* Include a link to their blog.
* Select and link to 15 blogs that you've recently discovered or follow regularly for the award to go to next.
* Share 7 things about yourself.
So, here are 7 things you probably never wanted to know about me:
1. I have a serious addiction to Twizzlers. In fact, I am eating them as I type this.
2. I play tennis a few times a week. (So I can eat Twizzlers.)
3. I love to sing. If I were younger and didn't have 4 kids I'd audition for American Idol. Hopefully, I wouldn't end up in the early audition TV footage of the crazy people who think they can sing but are really horrendous.
4. In my life before children, I worked in PR and event planning. I had my own event marketing business until my second son was born.
5. Someday I will write a book about disastrous family vacations and a screenplay about my high school in the 80s.
6. I have one sister and one brother. They are two of the funniest people on the planet, and two of my favorite people. (Thirty years ago, I never would have thought I'd be saying that.)
7. I recently saw my prom date's mug shot on the national news.
I'd like to nominate the following blogs for this award.
(I realize some of you may be award-free, but I'm nominating you anyway. I'm kind of a rebel)
Don't forget to enter my giveaway! It ends at midnight tonight!!
Have a great weekend :)